Join Tom for a solo drilling session. Make sure you have a training dummy or pillow, and some water.
Live session starts at 10 am on Sunday 14th February 2021.
(1 min per drill)
- Rolling Hips Side to Side
- S Stretch Switch (With Hip Lift
- Low Squat / Knee touch
- Hip Twist
- Lunge / Hamstring
- Flat Arm Circles
- Scorpion (Hand on Front)
- Back Roll Variations
- Berimbolo Variations
(1 min per drill / 2 min per combination / 1 min active rest)
- Guard Break
- (Combination) Bridge – Guard Break – Torreando
- Knee Slide Switch
- Long Step
- Windshield wiper over top
- (Combination) Knee Slide Switch- Long Step – Wind shield wiper
- Top Spin
- Jump Over
- (Combination) Sprawl – Top Spin – Jump Over
- High Torreando
- KOB Switch
- KOB Arm bar
- (Combination) High Torreando – KOB Switch – KOB Arm Bar
- Forward Sweep
- One Arm Leg Drag
- Side Control Arm Bar
- (Combination) Forward Sweep – One Arm leg drag – Side Control Arm Bar
The Super Solo Training Programme will show you have an awesome Jiu Jitsu session, like the one above any time you like. It includes:
- Over 100 drills across the five main areas of BJJ (Guard, Passing, Top Control, Escapes, and Takedowns) including how to do them and why you need to know them.
- Seven training methods to create an effective solo drilling session in 10 minutes or less.
- Seventeen of my favourite combinations – these combinations are common situations you see in Jiu Jitsu and will accelerate your transition speed.
- Five 10 in 10 example sessions. These short session are a great warm up or can be stacked for a killer workout.
- Sample solo drilling workouts so you can get started fast and see how to create your own training sessions.
- 41 done for you training plans so you don’t even have to think about what to do.
Click the button below to get the Super Solo Training Programme now: