Join Tom for a solo drilling session. Make sure you have a training dummy or pillow, and some water.
Live session starts at 10 am on Sunday 18th April 2021.
1 min per drill
- Rolling Hips
- S Stretch Switch (With Hip Lift)
- Low Squat / Knee touch
- Hip Twist
- Lunge / Hamstring
- Flat Arm Circles
- Scorpion (Hand on Front)
- Back Roll Variations
- Berimbolo Variations
3 sets per drill 20 sec work / 10 sec rest
- Guard step ups
- Jump over
- Hip Knee Torreando
- Knee Slide Switch
- Top spins
- Knee On Belly switch
- Hip Heist
- Sit out
- Drop Steps
Want to create your own solo drilling sessions?
The Super Solo Training Programme will show you have an awesome Jiu Jitsu session, like the one above any time you like. It includes:
- Over 100 drills across the five main areas of BJJ (Guard, Passing, Top Control, Escapes, and Takedowns) including how to do them and why you need to know them.
- Seven training methods to create an effective solo drilling session in 10 minutes or less.
- Seventeen of my favourite combinations – these combinations are common situations you see in Jiu Jitsu and will accelerate your transition speed.
- Five 10 in 10 example sessions. These short session are a great warm up or can be stacked for a killer workout.
- Sample solo drilling workouts so you can get started fast and see how to create your own training sessions.
- 41 done for you training plans so you don’t even have to think about what to do.
Click the button below to get the Super Solo Training Programme now:
Leave a Reply