The Flower Sweep is one of the most basic attacks from closed guard, however, when you combine it with other attacks it can give you the foundation to a great closed guard game.
In this video, you’ll discover a series of attacks that flow from the flower sweep and create a web of death for your opponents.
Here’s exactly what’s covered:
- Basic Flower Sweep (0:00 – 2:15)
- Flower Sweep to Triangle (2:15 – 4:30)
- Flower Sweep to Belly Down Arm Bar (4:30 – 6:24)
- Flower Sweep to Hip Bump Sweep (6:24 – 7:58)
- Flower Sweep to Arm Bar (7:58 onwards)
Want to get access to 100’s of hours of BJJ content and to make consistent improvements to your Jiu Jitsu? That’s exactly what you’ll get as a member of Rolling With Tom. Click the link below to learn more…