Limited Time Subscriber Special
The Fastest Way To Improve Your Jiu Jitsu.
One of the most common questions people ask when they start Jiu Jitsu is, “What is the major difference between the belt levels?”
At the white and blue belt levels, you will learn a lot of new techniques. However, once you hit the purple belt level you pretty much know all the techniques you’ll ever need.
Of course, there will always be advancements in technique and new attacks discovered or re-discovered, but the major positions will always remain the same.
In my experience, the difference between most belt levels is not the number of techniques you know but the speed at which you can recognise when you should use a technique and then apply it.
The Real Reason A Purple Belt Can Beat A Black Belt
This speed of recognition is the reason a purple belt or even a blue belt can beat a black belt. The lower rank is simply faster at recognising a technique and applying it.
Thankfully there is a way you can short cut the learning process. That’s through effective drilling.
How do I know? Well, when I first started Jiu Jitsu I spent the majority of my time sparring, and I got pretty good.
But I would always struggle when it I competed against elite level competitors. My timing would be off, and they’d always seem to be one step ahead of me.
However, that was until I learned how to drill effectively and my level skyrocketed. This is something I’ve seen time and again in my students and training partners.
And Jiu Jitsu legends like Andre Galvao, the Mendes Brothers, and Cobrinha all agree; Drillers make Killers.
Performance Drillers Make Killers
However, I regularly see people drilling WRONG. They go through the motions in an entirely unrealistic fashion and hope it’s going to make it work for them.
This is one of the reasons I wrote Performance Drilling.
If you follow the lessons included in the book, your drilling will become a lot more effective and allow you to integrate your techniques faster into your game.
As a companion to the book, I’ve created the Art of Drilling Instructional’s, and for a limited time, I wanted to offer you them for a massively discounted price.
Click the button below to get this special offer now.
The instructional covers some of my favourite drills and is broken down into two parts.
The Art Of Drilling: Guard Passes
This instructional starts with Closed Guard and then moves through open guard passes and finally will teach you how to link everything together.
Here’s a list of the drill’s you’ll learn in this instructional:
- Step Up in Closed Guard
- Jump Up in Closed Guard (no gi variation)
- Break to Toreando
- Break to Smash Pass
- Side To Side Switch RDLR
- Toreando Leg Drag
- Toreando Knee / Hip push
- Guard pull counter Toreando
- Leg Drag
- Leg Drag to Leg Drag
- Leg Drag to Chair Sit
- Leg Drag to Rolling back take
- Inverted guard to leg drag
- Duck Under
- Jump Over
- Windshield Wiper (over the top)
- Knee on belly switch
- Top Spin
- Spider to toreando
- Spider to leg
- Spider to double under
- Side To Side Switch (to Knee Slice)
- RDLR to Leg Weave
- RDLR leg drag
- Jump around drill: lasso counter to leg drag
- Long step (plus knee on belly or jump over
- Hip switch to half
- Back step to reverse half
- Knee pin
- LegworkRound the world drill
Here’s a sample from that instructional that cover’s the X-Pass drill and how to use it to counter your opponents guard pull.
The Art Of Drilling: Guard Attacks
This instructional is split into two sections. The first section covers guard retention because if you can’t maintain your guard, it’s impossible to attack from it. While the second section covers attacks from the most common guard positions.
Guard Retention Drills:
- Leg Pummeling from butterfly
- Leg drag push off
- Inversion Drill
- Pummel to invert
- Spinning from North & South
- Leg toss to inversion
- Leg Pin to inversion
- Sleeve Push
- Collar Push
- Block and recover
- Block and Lasso
- Block and invert
- Spider Guard Side to Side
- Spider Guard to Leg Weave
- DLR to Knee Slice
- DLR to Knee Smash
- DLR to Inversion
- RDLR to Inversion
Guard Attack Drills
- Arm Bar
- Sit Up from DLR
- Single Leg from DLR
- Collar to Belt
- DLR Leg kick
- Spinning from DLR to X
- Spinning from RDLR to X
- RDLR to Back Sweep
- RDLR to Arm Drag
- Grip Breaking from Spider
- Butterfly Rock
- Butterfly to X Guard
- Butterfly to Single X
- X Guard Pump
- X Guard to X Guard
- Half Guard to under hook
- Half Guard to Deep Half
- Crab ride side to side
- Crab Ride to twister hook
- Crab Ride to Leg Drag
Here’s a sample from that instructional that cover’s three of my favourite guard retention drills.
That’s a lot of techniques, many of which you won’t find anywhere else. Plus, I cover a whole bunch more important concepts and variations in the instructionals.
And because you download the Performance Drilling eBook I wanted to offer you the instructionals at a ridiculously low price.
Are You Ready To Accelerate Your Jiu Jitsu?
If the answer is yes, then you need to get the Art Of Drilling instructionals. Here’s what you’ll get if you order it today:
• Two 40+minute instructional videos containing over 80 drills and concepts that are filmed from multiple angles and can be download so you can watch them anywhere.
• Any future updates I make to the system and anything I add to the final product, so you have the most up-to-date version as possible.
• A copy of the Performance Drilling. This is an eBook I created that outlines an effective way to train Jiu Jitsu and make the most out of your time on the mat.
And you can get instant access to all this today for a ridiculously low price
The Art Of Drilling instructional’s are currently available on my website for £24.00. Even at that price, they’re a bargain, but I wanted to make you an even better offer.
For a limited time only, you can get BOTH instructional’s for only £7 (save £17.00)
That’s not £7 each that’s for both… for over 80 minutes of drills, concepts, and Jiu Jitsu goodness. Click the button below to get instant access to the instructionals now:
Here’s How To Get The Art Of Drilling Instructional’s Today
Here’s what will happen when you click the button below:
- You’ll be taken to a secure checkout page where we accept all major credit cards.
- You’ll be redirected to the download page the moment after you enter your payment details and click buy now.
- There you’ll be able to download the two instructional videos and all the bonus content. This is compatible with all devices so you can use it anywhere.
- You’ll receive an email from Send Owl with the download links in case you navigate away from the page.
Are you ready to start drilling?
Click the button below and get instant access to the Art Of Drilling Instructional’s now of only £7 (regular price will be £24.00)
My Two Part Guarantee
When I started selling instructional’s, I made two promises to myself:
(1) The instructional’s will ALWAYS be available to download if you lose them.
(2) If you don’t believe the cost of the instructional was worth the investment, I’ll give you a full instant refund.
I stand by this guarantee today.
So, if for any reason you’re not 100% satisfied, let me know and I’ll give you an instant refund. Or if you ever lose a copy of an instructional send me your receipt and I’ll send you a new copy.