Am I Crazy For Doing This?
Let Me Know Down Below…
From: Tom Barlow
So, I need your help.
I’m thinking about doing something kinda crazy, and if you’re reading this letter…you’re someone whose opinion I trust.
(Click here to answer my three big questions)
Maybe you have bought something from me in the past…or maybe you’re just a friend of mine.
Either way…here’s the deal.
Even since I started Rolling With Tom back in August 2017, I had the vision of RWT being the most helpful membership site in the market.
So I priced RWT at a level similar to the big guys in the market.
This strategy worked and still works very well.
I’ve attracted some fantastic BJJ players to the group, who made massive improvements in their Jiu Jitsu.
This has helped RWT grow a ton, and I’ve added more and more features to the site and meant I could spend a lot more time on it.
But, there has been a big problem for the past 18 months.
The Problem: not everyone needs the level of support I provide, or the volume of content I produce.
This kills me.
That is the ONLY reason I’ve had people leave. They simply can’t keep up everything that is going on.
And I want to change that.
I want to everyone benefit from the information, concepts, and techniques I share regardless of the amount of time train or the speed at which they learn.
So, I decided to tackle this issue and after a little brainstorming here’s what we came up with…
I want to create a brand new Rolling With Tom plan that’s perfect for people who want to work at their own pace… BUT still, gives the structure and support I’ve become known for.
I started mapping out what this plan would be called, what would be included, and most importantly… how much it would cost you to buy.
Introducing, the Rolling With Tom “Lite” Plan
I’ve decided to call this new plan “Lite.” And it will have everything you need to consistently improve your Jiu Jitsu, but you get to decide the pace.
You still get access to all my instrucitonal’s, seminars, workshops, and exclusive videos so you improve your Jiu Jitsu.
- You still get access to all the training plans so you have a way to train that new information.
- You still get access to the all the match-breakdowns so you can learn exactly what the top competitors do and under what circumstances.
- You can still get access to the Game Development Worksheet so you can track the key areas you need to work.
- All the videos, training plans, and match breakdowns will work on any device (mobile, laptop, tablet, etc) wherever you are in the world.
- You can still ask me questions about any of the techniques covered on the site and how to adapt them to your style.
The only changes to this “Lite” plan would be:
- You won’t be able to download any of the videos.
- You won’t be able to get my feedback on your competition or training footage.
- And you won’t be able to join the Rolling With Tom Facebook Group.
“So, What’s The Price?”
I debated the price for a long, long time. But in the end, I’ve decided to offer the Lite plan at a price far cheaper than just about every other membership site on the internet… that way anyone who wants to learn my systems, concepts, and more can.
So I’ve decided to price it at just £9 per month.
I Need Your Advice…
Like I said earlier if you’re reading this letter… you’re someone whose opinion I trust. So I need to know what you think about this new plan.
I made a quick 3-question survey down below…if you have 30 seconds, let me know what you think. If everyone’s on board…I might be able to release it in the next few days.
Either way, I’ll keep you in the loop.