For A Limited Time, Pay What You Want For Chelsea Leah’s Modern Jiu Jitsu Instructional’s
Chelsea Leah is one of the top female Black Belts in the world. Her many accomplishments include: receiving her from Black Belt Andre Galvao, submitting all her opponents on the way to winning the Worlds as a Brown Belt, and a medaling as a Black Belt at World, Pan Am, and European Championships, and she’s an instructor at the Mendes Bros Art of Jiu Jitsu Academy .
And she’s done all this through a highly effective blend of old school and modern Jiu Jitsu techniques. To see what I mean, check out this video Chelsea fighting in the final of the absolute at the London Fall Open in 2016 against an opponent that outweighs her by 20 kg:
As you can see, Chelsea has some serious Jiu Jitsu skills PLUS is an excellent instructor.
Chelsea recently filmed two full-length instructional’s that cover some of her highest percentage guard passing and guard attack techniques and strategies. These are the same techniques she has uses to dominate her opponents in competition. Here’s some of what you’ll learn in these instructionals:
Modern Guard Attacks
- The correct way to pull De La Riva and avoid being instantly passed.
- How to sweep your opponent over your head even if they weigh significantly more than you.
- What to do when the overhead sweep goes wrong
- Simple ways to countering your opponents pass attempts
- Setting up the Waiter Sweep off your opponents pass
- How to attack the back from the waiter sweep.
- Transitioning from the waiter sweep to X-Guard
- Combining a simple X-Guard sweep with the Leg Drag
- A super tight Knee Bar from X-Guard
- The Knee Bar / Toe Hold combination from X-Guard and why they work so well together.
- Using your opponents Knee Bar counter to establish the 50 / 50 guard and instantly sweep
- How to avoid getting caught in the 50/50
- And much more
Sample: De La Riva To Waiter Sweep
Modern Guard Passing
- The essential Torreando drill to make your passing tighter.
- A high percent knee slide pass from open guard.
- Setting up the knee slide from the De La Riva guard.
- The Leg Weave Pass that allow to smash your partners hips to the mat.
- A simple position to combine the knee slide and leg weave for maximum effect.
- How to ‘float’ through your partner’s guard retention attempts
- How to set up the Inverse Leg Drag
- A simple pass from the Inverse Leg Drag
- How to use your opponents the Berimbolo to pass.
- Passing the near side lapel guard
- Passing the far side lapel guard
- Smashing through the worm guard.
Sample: The Early Worm Guard Pass
Both instructionals run for around 40 minutes and each technique is shown from multiple angles.
With everything you’re getting, this instructional set could easily sell for between $27 – 47. However, you don’t have to pay that (unless you want to)
To encourage as many people as possible to get these video and help me support Chelsea, I’ve decided to do something a little crazy. Instead of the usual fixed price you pay for most instructionals, you can pay whatever you want for the videos (min $1)
As I said, these instructionals are easily worth $27.00, if not more and, after midnight on Sunday 12th February 2017, they’ll cost you around that.
But until then you can PAY WHATEVER YOU WANT for them. (My payment processor won’t let me go lower than $1.)
So when you get these instructionals, along with developing some awesome Jiu Jitsu skills, you’ll help someone achieve their goals.
To get your copy of Chelsea’s instructionals simply click the button below and enter the amount you’d like to pay. The instructionals will be available to instantly download once you’ve completed your purchase.
To sweeten the deal and help make this decision a no-brainer, everyone that chooses to pay over $17 will receive a Bonus.
It’s the footage from a seminar Chelsea taught at my gym last year. In it she shows a variation of the Lasso guard that is incredibly hard to pass but, unlike the regular lasso position, it has a lot of attacking options.
And I should know, I’ve been caught in it so many times. The video is about 25 min long and covers Chelsea’s complete system of Lasso guard.
Click the button and select the price you want to pay to get instant access to Chelsea’s Modern Jiu Jitsu Instructional (and Bonus if you pay over $17).
The instructionals will be available for instant download once you complete your order, and the bonus will be sent out on Monday once the offer closes.